Daily Inspirational Quote – May 19, 2015

“As I declutter my life, I free myself to answer the calling of my soul.”

I don’t know about you but this certainly strikes a chord with me. It took me a lot of years to actually realize I needed to declutter my life, not just of material things, but old outdated beliefs/ideas and, to be honest, certain people too. I’m not saying it was easy, because it wasn’t, but a very gradual “weeding” process until bit by bit I began to feel less encumbered and weighed down. As this “weeding” progressed I began to experience a spiritual awakening which, as time has gone by, has brought me new friends, enlightening experiences, unending opportunities to learn more about what I feel is my calling, and a purpose to my life. It has taken me a while but I am gradually getting there and believe my soul has breathed a sigh of relief. If you haven’t already, why don’t you try “decluttering” and see what happens? I think you will be surprised by the results.

by CathiBew.co.uk