Daily Inspirational Quote October 22 2014

“It seems to me that people have vast potential. Most people can do extraordinary things if they have the confidence or take the risks. Yet most people don’t. They sit in front of the telly and treat life as if it goes on forever.” – Philip Adams

I was invited to join a year-long goal-setting group some months ago. While I was honored to be asked to join these strong, powerful women in collectively manifesting new success and fulfillment, I have to admit that I was hesitant to make the commitment. After all, I barely have time to keep my current responsibilities afloat most days, much less to add new goals and spend precious time meeting to discuss goal attainment in general. My intuition told me to do it, however, and I’m so glad I did. I have made more progress in the past three months than I believed possible when I first made that decision, and I’ve learned anew that we have only to try to discover that we are capable of far more than we consciously realize.